ZTE launched a high end smartphone called Nubia Prague S into the market.The price of new ZTE Nubia Prague S is around Rs. 25,600/- in India and $384 in USA. This is released into the market on January, 2016. If you are planning to buy ZTE Nubia Prague S you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.25,600(India), $384(USA)
- 5.2 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS, v5.0.2(Lollipop)
- 13 MP Rear Camera & 8 MP Secondary camera
- 3 GB RAM
- Octa-core Processor
- 2200 mAh battery
Advantages of ZTE Nubia Prague S:
- ZTE Nubia Prague S comes with latest Android OS, v5.0.2(Lollipop)
- Presents 5.2-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Nubia UI 3.0 on top that makes smooth interface and Multitouch in it
- It provides 3 GB RAM and mechanized with Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & quad-core 1.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8939 Snapdragon 615 Chipset
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory supported with upto 128 GB
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like Phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR
- Its display has superb ppi pixel density for its resolution (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Full HD video recording
- It has an average battery capacity of 2200 mAh that doesn’t last for many hours.
- Performance is extra-ordinary with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Available in various color variants like White, Rose Gold
- It comes with additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, proximity, compass and gyro
- Design is impressive and acceptable weight to carry.
Disadvantages of ZTE Nubia Prague S:
- Fingerprint sensor and Fast charging feature are missing
- Battery capacity is not so great for its range and comes with non-removable battery
- Screen protection is missing which is very essential
- No NFC connectivity
- OS version is not the latest one
The handset comes with no advance features. But its performance, memory capacities and camera are up to the mark and disappoints with its battery and screen protection. Can make better choice than going with this!