Yu Ace, a low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Yu Ace advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, this is available in online shopping sites like Flipkart to buy.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $97(USA)
Yu Ace Advantages (Pros):
- Yu Ace comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- It offers 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 73.5% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution(~295 PPI) with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- The device comes with 9.6 mm in thickness.
- It supports only Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2/3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Yu Ace has equipped with powerful Mediatek MT6739WW Chipset and the performance is good with no lags.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor and PowerVR GE8100 GPU. So gaming performance is average and it can’t play heavy games smoothly.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB/32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP(AF) rear camera with additional features like a LED flash.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like LED Flash.
- Supports Full HD video recording at 1080p@30 fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Charcoal Grey, Electric Blue, Rose Gold colors to choose.
Yu Ace Disadvantages (Cons):
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.1 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- Some sensors are missing like gyro, compass.
- No fast charging.
Check out Yu Ace Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM(Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0(Oreo)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Charcoal Grey, Elektric Blue, Rose Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~73.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148 x 70.5 x 9.6 mm (5.83 x 2.78 x 0.38 in)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||13 MP, AF|
|Other Main Features||LED flash|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||LED Flash|
|RAM and Storage|
|RAM||2 GB/3 GB|
|Internal Memory||16 GB/32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 6A features which is a competitor to Yu Ace
Yu Ace comes with all great features for its very low range. Just go for it. We suggest you this..