Xiaomi launched a new low-end smartphone called Redmi Y1 Lite into the market. The price is around Rs.6,999/- in India and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is available in online shopping site Amazon.in to buy. Check Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.6,999(India), $99(USA)
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch IPS LCD HD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- 2 GB RAM
- 3080 mAh Battery
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite:
- Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat)
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD HD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for protection and Multitouch in it
- It provides 2 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 256 GB (dedicated slot).
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front-facing camera and with additional features like f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- Supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Its display has average pixel density for its HD resolution (~267 PPI pixel density).
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio.
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has good battery capacity of 3080 mAh which is just awesome for heavy usage
- Performance is good with no major lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Supports FM radio.
- Design and build quality are great
- Comes with additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- It is available in Silver, Gold, Rose Gold colors
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite:
- No fingerprint sensor.
- Some minor lags with heavy usage.
- Average display quality.
Check out specifications of Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite:
|Model Name||Redmi Y1 Lite|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0(Nougat)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425|
|Colors||Silver, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||153 x 76.2 x 7.6 mm (6.02 x 3.00 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||150 g (5.29 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3080 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Memory||2 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
|Xiaomi Redmi Y1 Lite Price in India is Rs.6,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features which are a competitor to Redmi Y1 Lite
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5A smartphone comes with good features for its price. Big display in budget price is always good.