Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon.
Best Price: Rs.14999 (India), $199 (USA)
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Advantages (Pros):
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 comes with Android version 11.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 offers good quality 6.6 inches full HD display with 300 nits brightness which is great for multimedia consumption.
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 comes with an IPS display with great viewing angles. It supports 90Hz for smooth animations.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 has equipped with a powerful MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm) chipset and the performance is smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor and Mali-G57 MC2 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 128 GB to store the data.
- It offers one rear camera with a 50 MP wide camera, f1.8 aperture for more light, and 8 MP ultrawide camera to capture a wide range of areas with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports 1080p video recording.
- It offers one selfie camera with a 16 MP wide camera, f2.5 aperture for more light with additional features like HDR, panorama.
- The selfie camera supports 1080p video recording.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.2, 5G, USB Type C.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (Side-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass.
- It offers great loud stereo speakers and 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Mysterious Black, Milky Way Blue, Mint Green colors to choose from.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS, the current latest version is 12.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- No telephoto camera to zoom very far objects.
- Proximity, HeartRate, Barometer sensors are missing.
- It is built with plastic so no premium feel.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 11 Full Specifications:
|Model Name||Redmi Note 11|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11, MIUI 12.5|
|Chipset||MediaTek Dimensity 810 5G (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Body|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD, 90Hz|
|Size||6.6 inches, 105.2 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~399 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||163.6 x 75.8 x 8.8 mm (6.44 x 2.98 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||195 g (6.88 oz)|
|Other Display Features|
|Main Camera Features|
|Dual Camera||50 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF
8 MP, 119˚, (ultrawide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm|
|Other Features||HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Memory & RAM||128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 33W, 100% in 62 min (advertised)|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS|
|Water & Dust Proof||IP53|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||IP53, dust and splash protection