Xiaomi launched a low-end smartphone called Redmi 5 Plus with beautiful bezel-less display into the market. The price is around Rs.12,999/- in India and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is not available in the market to buy. So, check out Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.12,999(India), $199(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat).
- 5.9 inch IPS LCD Full HD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 12 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Snapdragon 625 chipset.
- 4 GB RAM
- 4000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus:
- Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus comes with Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat)
- Presents 5.9-inch IPS LCD Full HD capacitive touchscreen with bezel-less display and Multitouch in it
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD resolution (~403 ppi pixel density)
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- It provides 4 GB RAM for great multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor
- It is equipped with Snapdragon 625 Chipset.
- Supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB (Uses SIM 2 slot).
- Comes with Dual 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP front camera with additional features like (f/2.2, 1.25 μm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama.
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a good battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Design and build quality is great
- It is available in Black, Gold, Light Blue, Rose Gold colors to choose.
- It supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic and Fast battery charging 5V/2A
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus:
- Hybrid SIM slot
- Old Android OS
- Snapdragon 625 is good but outdated.
Check out specifications of Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus:
|Model Name||Redmi 5 Plus|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2(Nougat)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 625|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Light Blue, Rose Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.99 inches, 92.6 cm2 (~77.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~403 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||158.5 x 75.5 x 8.1 mm (6.24 x 2.97 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||180 g (6.35 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||12 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||(f/2.2, 1.25 μm), phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face/smile detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (Uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Memory||2/3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 5V/2A|
|Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus Price in India is Rs.12,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to Redmi 5 Plus
Xiaomi Redmi 5 Plus smartphone comes with a great full display and other features for its price. Good smartphone with an all-round performance in all aspects. If you want bezel display like high-end smartphones then Redmi 5 Plus might please you...