Xiaomi Poco C3 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Xiaomi Poco C3 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.6,999(India), $99(USA)
Xiaomi Poco C3 Advantages (Pros):
- Xiaomi Poco C3 comes with the OS Android 10, MIUI 12.
- It offers a 6.43-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 80.3% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD resolution(~270 PPI) with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected by Panda Glass.
- Xiaomi Poco C3 comes with MIUI 12 user interface which offers great features.
- It is built with a glass front, plastic back, and surrounded by a plastic frame.
- The device is good to carry with 194 g and 9 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Xiaomi Poco C3 has equipped with a powerful MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm) chipset and the performance is good with no major lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. The gaming performance is good for basic games.
- It provides 3/4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- It offers a Triple 13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It offers a Single 5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm front-facing camera with additional features like HDR.
- The selfie camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable which is good for heavy usage. Supports Charging 10W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity.
- Supports FM radio.
- Xiaomi Poco C3 is available in Arctic Blue, Lime Green, Matte Black colors to choose from.
Xiaomi Poco C3 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS and the current latest version in Android 11.
- Performance is not smooth and gaming is not great for heavy games.
- Many sensors are missing.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Xiaomi Poco C3 Specifications:
|Model Name||Poco C3|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, MIUI 12|
|Chipset||MediaTek Helio G35 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Arctic Blue, Lime Green, Matte Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD, 400 nits (typ)|
|Size||6.43 inches, 102.1 cm2 (~80.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||164.9 x 77.1 x 9 mm (6.49 x 3.04 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||194 g (6.84 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Panda Glass|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||13 MP, f/2.2, 28mm (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||5 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32/64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast battery Charging||Charging 10W|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out RealMe Narzo 10A features which is a competitor to Poco C3
Xiaomi Poco C3 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are on a tight budget of around 5k else add some amount and go with 10k mobile for better performance.