Xiaomi Mi Max 3 mid-range smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Xiaomi Mi Max 3 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.17,999(India), $265(USA)
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Advantages (Pros):
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo).
- It offers an IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 79.8% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD+ resolution(~350 ppi) with 18:9 aspect ratio and protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 comes with MIUI 9.5 user interface which offers great features.
- It is built with Front glass and aluminum body.
- The device is heavy to carry with 221 g with 8 mm thickness.
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 4/6 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 has equipped with powerful mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 Chipset.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 509 GPU for the better gaming experience.
- Brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB but uses SIM 2 slot.
- It offers Dual 12 MP (f/1.9, f/1.9, 1.4µm dual pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (depth sensor) with additional features like Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, 1.12µm.
- Supports quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 720p/1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@120fps
- It has the battery capacity of 5500 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage and supports Fast battery charging 9V/2A 18W (Quick Charge 3.0).
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- It offers a great loudspeaker with a stereo effect.
- It is available in Black, Blue, Champagne Gold colors.
- It has additional features like active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Type-C1.0 reversible connector, 3.5 mm headphone jack adapter.
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Very heavy to carry and not a single hand usage smartphone.
- It comes with Hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use your memory card and dual SIM at a time.
Check out Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Specifications:
|Model Name||Mi Max 3|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 636|
|Processor||Octa-core ( 1.8 GHz Kryo 260)|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Champagne Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS Lcd capacitive touchscreen,16M colors|
|Size||6.9 inches, 122.9 cm2 (~79.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, (~350 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||176.2 x 87.4 x 8 mm (6.94 x 3.44 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||221 g (7.80 oz)|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, MIUI 9.5|
|Main Camera||Dual 12 MP (f/1.9, f/1.9, 1.4µm dual pixel PDAF) + 5 MP (depth sensor)|
|Other Main Features||Dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.0, 1.12µm|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 720p/1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS), 720p@120fps.|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5500 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging (Quick Charge 3.0)|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Mi Max 2 features which is a competitor to Mi Max 3
Xiaomi Mi Max 3 smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments, but it is very heavy to carry. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a big display mobile.