Xiaomi launched a new mid range smart phone called “Mi A1” to the market with pure stock Android powered by Google. The best price of Xiaomi Mi A1 is around Rs.14,999/- in India and $234 in USA. This is released in to the market and currently available in Flipkart to buy. But before that check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.14,999(India), $234(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.2(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch, LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Dual 12 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 chip set.
- Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- 4 GB RAM
- 3080 mAh Battery
Advantages of Xiaomi Mi A1:
- Xiaomi Mi A1 comes with latest pure stock Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat) from Google and also up gradable to Android O (Oreo).
- Presents 5.5-inch LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It comes with 4 GB of RAM.
- It sports with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is encompasses with Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot).
- Comes with Dual 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.25 µm/ 1.0 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Supports Dual SIM features in which both the slots are for Nano- SIM’s
- Its display has stunning pixel density for its resolution (~403 ppi pixel density) which is stunner for this range.
- It has average battery capacity of 3080 mAh which is good for this range.
- It comes with great screen-to-body ratio which is of 70.1%.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- It comes with additional features like Photo/video editor, Document viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Performance is superb with no lags.
- Design looks good and stylish.
Disadvantages of Xiaomi Mi A1:
- This is a Non Removable Battery Device.
- microSD limit option because it uses SIM2 slot.
- No protection features.
- Battery capacity is average.
Check out specifications of Xiaomi Mi A1:
|Model Name||Mi A1|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.2(Nougat)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Rose Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio).|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~403 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||155.4 x 75.8 x 7.3 mm (6.12 x 2.98 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||165 g (5.82 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multitouch with MIUI 9|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, 2x optical zoom, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.25 µm/ 1.0 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Po 3080 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB(uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 34(2000), 38(2600), 39(1900), 40(2300), 41(2500)|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Document viewer, Photo/video editor, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging|
|Xiaomi Mi A1 Price in India is Rs.14,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to Mi A1
Xiaomi Mi 5X gives you stunning features for it's mid range. So, we suggest you to grab it..