vivo Y53i low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out vivo Y53i advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. vivo Y53i price in India is around Rs.7,999 and $119 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.7,999(India), $119(USA)
vivo Y53i Key Features:
- Android OS, v6.0.
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2500 mAh Battery
vivo Y53i Advantages (Pros):
- vivo Y53i comes with Android OS, v6.0.
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- vivo Y53i display has average pixel density for its resolution (~220 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB of RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- vivo Y53i has equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 8 MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.0, AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging,
touch focus, face detection, HDR
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.2.
- Supports HD video recording at 720p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2500 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is average with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are good.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Crown Gold, Matte Black colors to choose.
vivo Y53i Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth.
- Costly for its features.
- No dual camera set up.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Many sensors are missing like fingerprint, gyro etc.
- Poor display.
- Old design style nothing great.
- No fast charging support.
Check out vivo Y53i Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 6.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Crown Gold, Matte Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~220 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||144.2 x 71.4 x 7.6 mm (5.68 x 2.81 x 0.30 in)|
|Weight||137 g (4.83 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0, AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 features which is a competitor to Y53i
vivo Y53i smartphone comes with very poor features & performance for its price. We just to avoid this mobile there are many smartphones in the market below 10k which offer better value.