vivo iQOO 3 5G high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Vivo iQOO 3 5G advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.34,999(India), $499(USA)
vivo iQOO 3 5G Advantages (Pros):
- vivo iQOO 3 5G comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the iQOO UI 1.0 user interface offers great features.
- It offers a 6.44-inch Super AMOLED display with superb pixel density for its full HD resolution(~409 PPI). The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 6 and supports HDR10+, 800 nits typ. brightness.
- It is built with glass front and back that is made up of Gorilla Glass 6 and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- vivo iQOO 3 5G has equipped with powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is stunning with Adreno 650 GPU.
- It provides 6/8/12 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 128/256 GB.
- It offers Quad 48 MP (wide) + 13 MP (telephoto)+ 13 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports 4K video recording and also supports HDR video, gyro-EIS.
- It offers a single 16 MP front-facing camera with additional features like HDR and full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of 4400 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging 55W, 50% in 15 min.
- Supports the latest 5G connectivity and all other connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type C, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- vivo iQOO 3 5G supports additional features like aptX HD, 3.5mm jack, Dual SIM.
vivo iQOO 3 5G Disadvantages (Cons):
- No wireless & reverse wireless charging support.
- No water or dust resistance.
- No stereo speakers for the better audio experience.
- Very heavy to carry with more than 200g.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
- No Quad HD display.
- The competition has better selfie cams.
Check out Vivo iQOO 3 5G Specifications:
|Model Name||iQOO 3 5G|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, iQOO UI 1.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 (7 nm+)|
|Processor||Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)|
|Colors||Volcano Orange, Tornado Black, Quantum Silver|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.44 inches, 100.1 cm2 (~84.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||158.5 x 74.9 x 9.2 mm (6.24 x 2.95 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||214.5 g (7.58 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 6), glass back (Gorilla Glass 6), aluminum frame|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 6, HDR10+, 800 nits type. brightness|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||128/256 GB|
|Main Camera Features|
|Quad Camera||48 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
13 MP, f/2.5, 50mm (telephoto), PDAF, 2x optical zoom
13 MP, f/2.2, 120˚, 16mm (ultrawide), AF
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps; gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.5, (wide)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4400 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 55W, 50% in 15 min|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||No|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||aptX HD|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out OnePlus 8 features which is a competitor