TCL announced new model called 560 into the market. The price starts from Rs. 7,999 in India & $120 in USA.You should be aware of TCL 560 complete specifications, advantages, disadvantages & price. So, have a clear look on it. Currently it is available in amazon.in to buy.
Expected Price: Rs. 7,999(India), $120(USA)
- Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
- 5.5 inches touchscreen.
- 8 MP rear camera & 5 MP front facing camera.
- 1.1GHz quad-core Processor.
- 2 GB RAM.
- 2500 mAh Battery.
Advantages of TCL 560:
- TCL 560 runs on Android OS, v6.0 (Marshmallow).
- It flaunts 5.5-inch touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It is incorporated with 2 GB RAM.
- Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 MSM8909 Chipset.
- Constructed with 1.1GHz quad-core processor.
- Supports Dual SIM feature.
- Brings storage of 16 GB with memory expansion up to 32 GB via microSD slot.
- Comes with 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with flash feature.
- Supports video recording.
- Incorporates with a average battery capacity of 2500 mAh.
- Performance is better without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Accelerometer, Proximity sensor, Ambient light sensor, Gyroscope.
- Design and build quality is great.
- Available in color variants like Dark Grey, Metallic Gold.
Disadvantages of TCL 560 :
- Price is bit high for its features.
- Battery capacity is very poor for 5.5 inch display, it will drain very quickly.
- No NFC feature.
- No screen protection features at all.
- Available in two color variants only.
- Camera Specifications and features are not up to mark.
- Processor speed is very slow.
This handset comes with average features which are not up to mark for its price. If your budget is around Rs. 8000/- please check other mobiles.