Samsung Galaxy S20 FE high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Samsung Galaxy S20 FE advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.49,999(India), $799(USA)
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Advantages (Pros):
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with the latest OS Android 10, One UI 2.5.
- It offers a 6.5-inch Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+ capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 84.8% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its full HD resolution(~407 PPI) with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Supports Always-on display.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with a One UI 2.5 user interface which offers great features.
- It is built with a glass front, glass back, and surrounded by an aluminum frame.
- The device is handy to carry with just 190g and 8.4 mm in thickness.
- It supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE has equipped with a powerful Exynos 990 (7 nm+) Chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55) processor and Mali-G77 MP11 GPU. So gaming performance is not great if you compare with Adreno GPU but over all it is good.
- It provides 6/8 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 128/256 GB and expandable memory is supported with microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- It offers a Triple 12 MP (f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS) + 8 MP (f/2.4, 76mm (telephoto), 1/4.5″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom) + 12 MP (f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports quad HD video recording at 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS
- It offers a Single 32 MP (f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm) front-facing camera with additional features like HDR.
- The selfie camera supports quad HD video recording at 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS).
- It has a battery capacity of Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging 25W and Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi 6, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- It offers great stereo loudspeakers.
- It is available in Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange colors to choose from.
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE supports additional features like IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins), Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified), Bixby natural language commands and dictation, USB Power Delivery 3.0
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Disadvantages (Cons):
- Costly for its features.
- No wireless charging support.
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack support.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
Check out Samsung Galaxy S20 FE Specifications:
|Model Name||Galaxy S20 FE|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, One UI 2.5|
|Chipset||Exynos 990 (7 nm+)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.73 GHz Mongoose M5 & 2×2.50 GHz Cortex-A76 & 4×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Colors||Cloud Lavender, Cloud Mint, Cloud Navy, Cloud White, Cloud Red, Cloud Orange|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+|
|Size||6.5 inches, 101.0 cm2 (~84.8% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~407 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||159.8 x 74.5 x 8.4 mm (6.29 x 2.93 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||190 g (6.70 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame|
|Other Display Features||Always-on display|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.76″, 1.8µm, Dual Pixel PDAF, OIS
8 MP, f/2.4, 76mm (telephoto), 1/4.5″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS, 3x optical zoom
12 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/3.0″, 1.12µm
|Other Features||LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||32 MP, f/2.2, 26mm (wide), 1/2.74″, 0.8µm|
|Video Recording||4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps (gyro-EIS)|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||128/256 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 25W|
|Wireless Charging||Fast wireless charging 15W, Reverse wireless charging 4.5W|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C 3.2, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Water Proof||IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Samsung Pay (Visa, MasterCard certified),
Bixby natural language commands and dictation,
USB Power Delivery 3.0
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out OnePlus 8T features which is a competitor to Galaxy S20 FE
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE comes with good features & performance for its price. We suggest picking up this mobile if you are looking for a good flagship mobile.