Samsung Galaxy On6 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Samsung Galaxy On6 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Samsung Galaxy On6 price in India is around Rs.14,999 and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.14,999(India), $199(USA)
Samsung Galaxy On6 Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 5.6 inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-Core processor and Exynos 7870 Octa chipset.
- 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB Internal Memory
- 3000 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy On6 Advantages (Pros):
- Samsung Galaxy On6 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- Presents 5.6-inch Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Samsung Galaxy On6 display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution (~294 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy On6 has equipped with Exynos 7870 Octa Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like (f/1.9, 28mm, AF), LED flash, Geo-tagging,
touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/1.9, LED flash.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are good.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Gold, Blue colors to choose.
Samsung Galaxy On6 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Costly for its features.
- No dual camera set up.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Many sensors are missing like gyro, compass.
- No full HD display.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Samsung Galaxy On6 Specifications:
|Model Name||Galaxy On6|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Exynos 7870 Octa|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.6 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.6 inches, 79.6 cm2 (~75.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1480 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||149.3 x 70.2 x 8.2 mm (5.88 x 2.76 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||154 g (5.43 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP, f/1.9, LED flash|
|Other Camera Features||(f/1.9, 28mm, AF), LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32/64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 5 Pro features which is a competitor to Galaxy On6
Samsung Galaxy On6 smartphone comes with average features & performance for its price. Samsung can't compete with other smartphone brands like Xiaomi, Asus in the budget segment. We suggest checking other mobiles if you are looking for a good budget mobile.