Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $149(USA)
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Advantages (Pros):
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo).
- It offers 6.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 73.6% and multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD resolution(~274 PPI) with 18:5:9 aspect ratio.
- The device is lightweight to carry with just 178g and 7.9 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2/3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus has equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor and Adreno 308 GPU.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32 GB.
- It offers 13 MP (f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like LED flash, f/2.2.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps
- It has the battery capacity of 3300 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass-North America and Accelerometer, proximity – other markets.
- It offers great loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Gold and Pink colors to choose.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Disadvantages (Cons):
- Very old and underpowered chipset.
- Performance is not smooth and very laggy.
- No full HD display.
- Costly for its features.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
- No fast charging support.
- Many sensors are missing like fingerprint, gyro, compass etc
Check out Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus Specifications:
|Model Name||GALAXY J4 PLUS|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425|
|Processor||Quad-core (1.4 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Pink|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches, 91.4 cm2 (~73.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720x 1480 pixels, 18:5:9 ratio (~274 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||161.4 x 76.9 x 7.9 mm (6.35 x 3.03 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||178 g (6.28 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||13 MP,( f/1.9, 28mm (wide), AF)|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.2|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16/32 GB|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3300 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n/, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Nokia 5.1 Plus features which is a competitor to Galaxy J4 Plus
Samsung Galaxy J64Plus smartphone comes with poor features and very old chipset for its price. There are many smartphones in the market which offer better value, so just avoid it.