Samsung comes with a new low end smartphone called “Galaxy J3 Edge” to the market. Expected price of Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge is around Rs.8,999/- in India and $132 in USA. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.8,999(India), $132(USA).
- Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow)
- Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 – Sprint / Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425
- 1.5 GB RAM.
- 2600 mAh Battery
- 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP front camera
Advantages of Samsung Galaxy J3 Emerge:
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Emerge runs on Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow)
- It flaunts 5.0-inch capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It is incorporated with 1.5 GB of RAM.
- It comes with Qualcomm MSM8937 Snapdragon 430 – Sprint / Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 – BoostMobile chipset
- Constructed with Octa-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 – Sprint / Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 – BoostMobile processor.
- Supports Single SIM feature.
- Brings storage of a 16 GB and with memory expansion of 256 GB via microSD.
- Comes with 5 MP rear camera and 2 MP front facing camera and with additional features like LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR
- Its display has a pixel density of 294 pixels which is just a required feature.
- Supports video recording feature at 1080p@30fps
- Incorporates with a good battery capacity of 2600 mAh that lasts for many hours.
- Performance is superb without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports additional features like Document viewer, Photo/video editor, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- Support sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Design and build quality is great.
Disadvantages of Samsung Galaxy J7 Emerge:
- Runs on outdated OS.
- Available only in Gray color variant.
- Looks bit thicker.
- Battery capacity need to be improved.
Samsung provides good features in this model. Check the complete features and go for it. We suggest it.