Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 price in India is around Rs.8,999 and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.8,999(India), $149(USA)
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Exynos 7570 Quad chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2600 mAh Battery
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Advantages (Pros):
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~294 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB of RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 has equipped with Exynos 7570 Quad Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB.
- It offers 8 MP rear camera with additional features like f/1.9, AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging,
touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.2.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2600 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are good.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Blue, Gold colors to choose from.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Costly for its features.
- No dual camera set up.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- The fingerprint sensor is missing.
- Old design style nothing great.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 Specifications:
|Model Name||Galaxy J3 2018|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Exynos 7570 Quad|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~68.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||142.7 x 70.1 x 8.9 mm (5.62 x 2.76 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||152 g (5.36 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP, f/2.2|
|Other Camera Features||f/1.9, AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Type||Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 features which is a competitor to Galaxy J3 2018
Samsung Galaxy J3 2018 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price, but there are many smartphones on the market which offer better value than this smartphone. We suggest checking other mobiles also if you are looking for a good budget mobile.