Samsung Galaxy J2 Core low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Samsung Galaxy J2 Core advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: R 5,999(India), $99(USA)
Samsung Galaxy J2 CoreAdvantages (Pros):
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo) Go edition.
- It offers 5.0-inch capacitive touchscreen with a screen-to-body ratio of 66.7% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has average pixel density for its resolution (~220 PPI) with 16:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass ( Unspecified version).
- The device is very lightweight to carry with just 154g and 8.9 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 1 GB of RAM.
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core has equipped with Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm) chipset and the performance is moderate with no lags.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53 and Mali-T720 GPU and the gaming performance is not so great.
- Brings an internal memory of 8 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers a single front camera with 8MP (AF, f/2.2) with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.2.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2600 mAh(Removable) which is good for normal usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity.
- It offers great loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Gold and Blue colors to choose.
Samsung Galaxy J2 CoreDisadvantages (Cons):
- Costly for its features.
- Low RAM and multitasking is worst.
- Very poor display, not even HD.
- Performance is not smooth and heating problems.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Many sensors are missing like fingerprint, gyro etc.
- Old design style nothing great.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Samsung Galaxy J2 Core Specifications:
|Model Name||J2 Core|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Exynos 7570 Quad (14 nm)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Black, Gold, Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~66.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||540 x 960 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~220 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||143.4 x 72.1 x 8.9 mm (5.65 x 2.84 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||154 g (5.43 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Main Camera||8 MP,(AF, f/2.2)|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||5 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.2|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||8 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Removable Li-Ion 2600 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 6A features which is a competitor to J2 Core