Realme Narzo 10A low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Realme Narzo 10A advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.8,499(India), $99(USA)
Realme Narzo 10A Advantages (Pros):
- Realme Narzo 10A comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the Realme UI 1.0 user interface offers great features.
- It offers a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with superb pixel density for its HD resolution(~269 PPI). The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and supports 480 nits type. brightness.
- It is built with a glass front that is made up of Gorilla Glass 3, plastic back, plastic frame and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- Realme Narzo 10A has equipped with average Mediatek Helio G70 (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is moderate with Mali-G52 GPU.
- It provides 3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 32 GB that supports expandable memory using microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- It offers Triple 12 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro)+ 2 MP (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording.
- It offers a single 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like HDR, panorama, and full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 10W and Reverse charging.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Realme Narzo 10A supports additional features like FM radio, 3.5mm jack, Splash resistant.
Realme Narzo 10A Disadvantages (Cons):
- Performance is not smooth and heating problems.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- No NFC connectivity support.
- Only HD display no full HD support.
- Mediatek chipset is not great for heavy tasks and gaming.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
- Fast charging support is not good.
- The gyro sensor is missing.
- No USB Type C port support.
Check out Realme Narzo 10A Specifications:
|Model Name||Narzo 10A|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, Realme UI 1.0|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.7 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Colors||So Blue, So White|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~83.3% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||164.4 x 75 x 9 mm (6.47 x 2.95 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||195 g (6.88 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 480 nits type. brightness|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||12 MP, f/1.8, 28mm (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.25µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4 (macro)
2 MP, f/1.8, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||5 MP, f/2.4, 28mm (wide), 1/5″, 1.12µm|
|Other Features||HDR, panorama|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 10W|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||Yes|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Micro USB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Water Proof||Splash resistant|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||N/A|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Oppo A12 features which is a competitor