Realme Narzo 10 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Realme Narzo 10 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.11,999(India), $149(USA)
Realme Narzo 10 Advantages (Pros):
- Realme Narzo 10 comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the Realme UI 1.0 user interface offers great features.
- It offers a 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with superb pixel density for its HD resolution(~269 PPI). The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and supports 480 nits type. brightness.
- It is built with a glass front that is made up of Gorilla Glass 3, plastic back, plastic frame and surrounded by the aluminum frame.
- Realme Narzo 10 has equipped with average Mediatek Helio G80 (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is moderate with Mali-G52 MC2 GPU.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 128 GB that supports expandable memory using microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- It offers Quad 48 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide)+ 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (B/W,) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording and also supports gyro-EIS.
- It offers a single 16 MP front-facing camera with additional features like HDR, panorama, and full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 18W and Reverse charging.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Realme Narzo 10 supports additional features like FM radio, 3.5mm jack, Splash resistant.
Realme Narzo 10 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Performance is not smooth and heating problems.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- No NFC connectivity support.
- Only HD display no full HD support.
- Mediatek chipset is not great for heavy tasks and gaming
Check out Realme Narzo 10 Specifications:
|Model Name||Narzo 10|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, Realme UI 1.0|
|Chipset||Mediatek Helio G80 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Colors||That White, That Green|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~82.9% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||164.4 x 75.4 x 9 mm (6.47 x 2.97 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||199 g (7.02 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 480 nits type. brightness|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Main Camera Features|
|Quad Camera||48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 119˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP B/W, f/2.4
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording||1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm|
|Other Features||HDR, panorama|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 18W|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||Yes|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Water Proof||Splash resistant|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||N/A|