Realme 6 high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Realme 6 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.13,999(India), $149(USA)
Realme 6 Advantages (Pros):
- Realme 6 comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the Realme UI user interface offers great features.
- It offers 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with superb pixel density for its full HD resolution(~405 PPI). The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3 and supports the 90Hz refresh rate.
- It is built with a glass front that is made up of Gorilla Glass 3, plastic back, and surrounded by the plastic frame.
- Realme 6 has equipped with good Mediatek Helio G90T (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is moderate with Mali-G76 MC4(Some games will lag).
- It provides 4/6/8 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB that supports expandable memory using microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- It offers Quad 64 MP (wide) + 8 MP (ultrawide)+ 2 MP (macro) + 2 MP (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports quad HD video recording and also supports gyro-EIS.
- It offers a single 16 MP (wide) front-facing camera with additional features like HDR, panorama. Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of 4300 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging 30W, 100% in 55 min
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Realme 6 supports additional features like FM radio, 3.5mm jack, Splash resistant.
Realme 6 Disadvantages (Cons):
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- The display is on the dim side.
Check out Realme 6 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, Realme UI|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)|
|Colors||Comet Blue, Comet White|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~84.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~405 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||162.1 x 74.8 x 8.9 mm (6.38 x 2.94 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||191 g (6.74 oz)|
|Build||Glass front (Gorilla Glass 3), plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||Corning Gorilla Glass 3, 480 nits type. brightness (advertised), 90Hz refresh rate|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Main Camera Features|
|Quad Camera||64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/1.72″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.3, 13mm (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, 22mm (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.75µm
2 MP B/W, f/2.4, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60/120fps, gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm|
|Other Features||HDR, panorama|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4300 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 30W, 100% in 55 min|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||No|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Water Proof||Splash resistant|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||N/A|