Panasonic launched a new low end smart phone called P55 Max to the market. The price is around ₹ 8,499/- in India and $149 in USA. Currently it is available in Flipkart online shopping site to buy. So, check Panasonic P55 Max complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: ₹ 8,499(India), $149(USA)
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP front camera.
- Quad Core processor.
- Mediatek MT6737 chip set
- 3 GB RAM
- 5000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Panasonic P55 Max :
- Panasonic P55 Max comes with latest Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, Multitouch and Asahi Dragontrail Glass for screen protection with it
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- It is equipped with Mediatek MT6737 chip set.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB (dedicated slot).
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, quad-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Supports Single SIM / Dual SIM features in which both slots are for Nano SIM’s
- Its display has average pixel density for its HD resolution (~267 ppi pixel density).
- It has superb battery capacity of 5000 mAh which is just amazing for this range.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, proximity
- Performance is good without any lag
- Design is impressive and looks stylish
- Support FM radio
Disadvantages of Panasonic P55 Max :
- Mediatek performance is good, but they should have provided Snapdragon 430 chip set for better performance
- Only HD display, so display is average
- No fingerprint sensor and many other sensors missing
- No Fast Charging
- Little bit heavy and bulky
- Average camera features
Check out specifications of Panasonic P55 Max :
|Model Name||P55 Max|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0(Nougat)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Matte Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~70.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||152 x 77.6 x 8.7 mm (5.98 x 3.06 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||180 g (6.35 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch, Asahi Dragontrail Glass|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||autofocus, quad-LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection|
|Type||Non Removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Additional Features & Apps||Nothing|
|Panasonic P55 Max Price in India is ₹ 8,499/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi 4 features which is a competitor to P55 Max
Panasonic P55 Max smartphone comes with good features for it's price. It's battery is amazing, so if your priority is battery then we suggest this mobile else please check other mobiles which offers great value.