Panasonic P101 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Panasonic P101 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Panasonic P101 price in India is around Rs.6,999 and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.6,999(India), $99(USA)
Panasonic P101 Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.1.
- 5.45 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6739WA chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2500 mAh Battery
Panasonic P101 Advantages (Pros):
- Panasonic P101 comes with Android OS, v7.1.
- Presents 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Panasonic P101 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~197 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Panasonic P101 has equipped with Mediatek MT6739WA Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 8 MP rear camera with additional features like LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like LED flash, 1080p.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2500 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is moderate with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are good.
- It offers good and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Dark Blue, Black color to choose.
- Panasonic P101 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Panasonic P101 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is average.
- Very poor display quality.
- Old design style nothing great.
Check out Panasonic P101 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Dark Blue, Black|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~71.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 960 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~197 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148.8 x 72 x 9.1 mm (5.86 x 2.83 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||145 g (5.11 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP, LED flash, 1080p|
|Other Camera Features||autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2500 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Smartron P features which is a competitor to P101
Panasonic P101 smartphone comes with good features for its price, but the display is very poor. We suggest checking other mobiles like Redmi 5A if you are looking for a good basic smartphone.