Panasonic P100 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Panasonic P100 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Panasonic P100 price in India is around Rs.5,999 and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $99(USA)
Panasonic P100 Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.0.
- 5.0 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 8 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737 chipset.
- 1/2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 2200 mAh Battery
Panasonic P100 Advantages (Pros):
- Panasonic P100 comes with Android OS, v7.0.
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- Panasonic P100 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~294 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 1/2 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Panasonic P100 has equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 8 MP rear camera with additional features like LED flash, Geo-tagging.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like a LED flash.
- Supports HD video recording at 720p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2200 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is moderate with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are good.
- It offers good and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in the only Gold color to choose.
- Panasonic P100 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Panasonic P100 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is average.
- Average camera features.
- Very few colors to choose.
- Old design style nothing great.
Check out Panasonic P100 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.0 inches, 68.9 cm2 (~65.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~294 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||145 x 73 x 9.9 mm (5.71 x 2.87 x 0.39 in)|
|Weight||174.8 g (6.17 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP, LED flash|
|Other Camera Features||LED flash, Geo-tagging|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2200 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5A features which is a competitor to P100
Panasonic P100 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good basic smartphone.