Panasonic Eluga I7 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Panasonic Eluga I7 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Panasonic Eluga I7 price in India is around Rs.6,499 and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.6,499(India), $99(USA)
Panasonic Eluga I7 Key Features:
- Android OS, v7.0.
- 5.45 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 8 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737H chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 4000 mAh Battery
Panasonic Eluga I7 Advantages (Pros):
- Panasonic Eluga I7 comes with Android OS, v7.0.
- Presents 5.45-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Panasonic Eluga I7 display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution (~295 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Panasonic Eluga I7 has equipped with Mediatek MT6737H Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 8 MP rear camera with additional features like (f/2.0, 1.12 µm), autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like (f/2.0, 1.12 µm), LED flash, 480p.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Blue, Gold colors to choose.
- Panasonic Eluga I7 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Panasonic Eluga I7 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- The chipset is underpowered for power users.
- No display protection.
Check out Panasonic Eluga I7 Specifications:
|Model Name||Eluga I7|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Black, Blue, Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.45 inches, 76.7 cm2 (~72.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~295 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||148.8 x 70.9 x 9.3 mm (5.86 x 2.79 x 0.37 in)|
|Weight||168 g (5.93 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||8 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP (f/2.0, 1.12 µm), LED flash, 480p|
|Other Camera Features||(f/2.0, 1.12 µm), autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5A features which is a competitor to Eluga I7
Panasonic Eluga I7 smartphone comes with good features & performance that are required for a budget smartphone. Its battery back up is amazing. We suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good budget mobile.