Panasonic launched a new low end smart phone called “Eluga I3 Mega” to the market. Best price of Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega is around Rs.8,990/- in India and $140 in USA. Available in Amazon for you to buy. So, check Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.8,990(India), $140(USA)
- Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- 5.5 inches, IPS LCD Capacitive touch screen, 720 x 1280 pixels.
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- Mediatek MT6735 chipset
- 3 GB RAM
- 4000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega:
- Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega comes with Android OS, v6.0(Marshmallow).
- Presents 5.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch.
- It provides 3 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Mediatek MT6735 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like autofocus, LED flash, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- Supports Single SIM / Dual SIM features in which both slots are either for Nano or Micro SIM’s
- Its display has pixel density for it’s resolution (~267 ppi pixel density) which is just okay for it’s low range.
- It has good screen-to-body ratio which is of 70.1%
- Full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has good battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is required for this range.
- Performance is average with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- It comes with additional features like Fast battery charging, Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity
- Design is impressive and looks stylish
Disadvantages of Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega:
- Comes with less no. of sensors, even Fingerprint sensor is missing
- Available only in 2 color variants.
- It looks bit thicker and weighs bit heavy.
- Runs on outdated OS.
- No full HD display.
- Its performance is mediocre.
Check out specifications of Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega:
|Model Name||Eluga I3 Mega|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM/Nano-SIM)|
|Operating System||Android 6.0(Marshmallow)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Silver|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||154.6 x 77 x 9.4 mm (6.09 x 3.03 x 0.37 in)|
|Weight||180 g (6.35 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch.|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||autofocus, LED flash, 1/3″ sensor size, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection|
|Type||Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||HSDPA 900 / 2100|
|4G||LTE band 3(1800), 5(850), 40(2300)|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Additional Features & Apps||Photo/video editor, Document viewer|
|Panasonic Eluga I3 Mega Price in India is Rs.8,990/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to Eluga I3 Mega
Panasonic provides good features for this model. If you're around this range, you can go for it. Please consider Redmi Note 4 also..