Panasonic launched a new low-end smartphone called Eluga C into the market. Panasonic Eluga C price in India is around Rs.14,999/- and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is not available in the Indian market to buy. Check out Panasonic Eluga C advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.14,999(India), $199(USA)
Key Features of Panasonic Eluga C:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP + 5 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Mediatek MT6750T chipset.
- 4 GB RAM and 64 GB Internal Memory
- 3000 mAh Battery
Panasonic Eluga C Advantages (Pros):
- Panasonic Eluga C comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Panasonic Eluga C display has average pixel density for its HD resolution (~267 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 4 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Panasonic Eluga C has equipped with Mediatek MT6750T Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB.
- It offers 13 MP + 5MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is moderate for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Blue, Soft Pink colors to choose.
Panasonic Eluga C Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- The display is not so great, it comes with just HD resolution.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Battery capacity is moderate. So it won’t last for the full working day.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Many sensors are missing like gyro, compass.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Panasonic Eluga C Specifications:
|Model Name||Eluga C|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.5 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Blue, Soft Pink|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||S-IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches, 83.4 cm2 (~80.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~267 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||141 x 73.5 x 8.7 mm (5.55 x 2.89 x 0.34 in)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP + 5 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.2 + 5 MP, autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Memory||4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
|Panasonic Eluga C Price in India is Rs.14,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Honor 7X features which is a competitor to Eluga C
Panasonic Eluga C smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. Design and build quality are great but the display is average, we suggest to check other mobiles from Xiaomi & Huawei before purchasing this one.