Panasonic launched a new low-end smartphone called Eluga A4 into the market. Panasonic Eluga A4 price in India is around Rs.10,999/- and $199 in the USA. Currently, it is available on Flipkart, Amazon to buy. So, check out Panasonic Eluga A4 advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $199(USA)
Key Features of Panasonic Eluga A4:
- Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737 chipset.
- 3 GB RAM and 32 GB Internal Memory
- 5000 mAh Battery
Panasonic Eluga A4 Advantages (Pros):
- Panasonic Eluga A4 comes with Android OS, v7.0(Nougat).
- Presents 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Panasonic Eluga A4 display has good pixel density for its HD resolution (~282 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Panasonic Eluga A4 has equipped with MediaTek MT6737 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 5000 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM Radio.
- It is available in Champagne Gold, Mocha Gold, and Marine Blue colors to choose.
Panasonic Eluga A4 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- Many sensors are missing like the gyro, Compass etc.
- Old design style nothing great.
- No display protection.
- They should have used Snapdragon chipset for better performance.
Panasonic Eluga A4 Best Offers:
Check out Panasonic Eluga A4 Specifications:
|Model Name||Eluga A4|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Micro-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.25 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Champagne Gold, Mocha Gold, and Marine Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~67.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||149.5 x 74 x 9 mm (5.89 x 2.91 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||162 g (5.71 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (dedicated slot)|
|Memory||3 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
|Panasonic Eluga A4 Price in India is Rs.10,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 4 features which is a competitor to Eluga A4
Panasonic Eluga A4 smartphone comes with good battery & other features for its price. But they should have used Snapdragon chipset for better performance. So please Xiaomi Redmi mobiles which provide better performance before purchasing this smartphone.