Oppo Realme C1 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Oppo Realme C1 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.6,999(India), $99(USA)
Oppo Realme C1 Advantages (Pros):
- Oppo Realme C1 comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo).
- It offers 6.2-inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 81.2% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution(~271 PPI) with 19:9 aspect ratio.
- The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- It is built with the glass front that is made up of the plastic body.
- The device is lightweight to carry with just 168g and 8.2 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Oppo Realme C1 has equipped with low-end Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 chipset and the performance is moderate with no major lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 506 GPU. So gaming performance is mediocre.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers Dual 13 MP (/2.2, AF ) + 2 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.2, HDR.
- It has the battery capacity of 4230 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass.
- It offers great loudspeakers with Voice 66dB / Noise 71dB / Ring 87dB.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Black, Blue colors to choose.
- Oppo Realme C1 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Oppo Realme C1 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- The gyro sensor is missing.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Oppo Realme C1 Specifications:
|Model Name||Realme C1|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 450|
|Processor||Octa-core (1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.2 inches, 95.9 cm2 (~81.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1520 pixels, 19:9 ratio (~271 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||156.2 x 75.6 x 8.2 mm (6.15 x 2.98 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||168 g (5.93 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f/2.2, AF + 2 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor|
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.2, 1/4″, 1.12µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4320 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 /b/g/n/, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 6A features which is a competitor to Realme C1
Oppo Realme C1 smartphone comes with superb features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments, we suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good mobile around 7k.