Oppo launched a new high-end smartphone called R11s Plus into the market. The price is around Rs.35,999/- in India and $599 in the USA. Currently, it is not available in the market to buy. So, check out Oppo R11s Plus complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.35,999(India), $599(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.1
- 6.4 inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 16 MP + 20MP rear camera, 20 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- 6 GB RAM
- 4000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Oppo R11s Plus:
- Oppo R11s Plus comes with Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat).
- Presents 6.4-inch AMOLED capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 5.
- It has the good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Its display has good pixel density for its full HD resolution (~376 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 6 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- It is equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- Comes with Dual 16 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1.12 µm, PDAF) + 20 MP (f/1.7, 1/2.8″, 1 µm, AF) camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- It offers 20 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, 1080p.
- Quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is very smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Black, Champagne colors to choose.
- It supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging: VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A.
Disadvantages of Oppo R11s Plus:
- No NFC.
- Comes with old Android OS.
Check out specifications of Oppo R11s Plus:
|Model Name||R11s Plus|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.2 GHz Kryo 260 & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260)|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8956 Plus Snapdragon 660|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.43 inches, 106.7 cm2 (~80.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~376 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||164.8 x 80.2 x 7.3 mm (6.49 x 3.16 x 0.29 in)|
|Weight||182 g (6.42 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 5|
|Primary Camera||Dual 16 MP + 20 MP|
|Secondary Camera||20 MP|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Memory||6 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging: VOOC Flash Charge 5V/4A.|
|Oppo R11s Plus Price in India is Rs.35,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out OnePlus 5T features which is a competitor to R11s Plus
Oppo R11s Plus smartphone is a great combination of good design and performance with the big display. It excels in all the departments, we suggest grabbing this mobile if you are looking for a good big display mobile.