Oppo launched a new mid range smartphone called F1 into the market.The price of new Oppo F1 is around Rs. 15,500/- in India and $227 in USA. This is released into the market on January, 2016. If you are planning to buy Oppo F1 you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Best Price: Rs.15,500(India), $227(USA)
- 5.0 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen
- Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- 13 MP Rear Camera & 8 MP Secondary camera
- 3 GB RAM
- Octa-core Processor
- 2500 mAh battery
Advantages of Oppo F1:
- Oppo F1 runs on ColorOS 2.1 based on Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop)
- Presents 5.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 screen protection and Multitouch in it
- It provides 3 GB RAM and mechanized with Octa-core 1.7 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8939v2 Snapdragon 616 Chipset
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory supported with upto 128 GB
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like Phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Its display has an average ppi pixel density for its resolution (~294 ppi pixel density)
- Full HD video recording
- It has powerful battery capacity of 2500 mAh.
- Performance is extra-ordinary with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G
- Available in various color variants like White, Gold
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer
- Supports sensors like accelerometer, proximity, compass
- Design is impressive and acceptable weight to carry.
Disadvantages of Oppo F1:
- Fingerprint sensor and Fast charging feature are missing
- Battery capacity is not so great for its range and comes with non-removable battery
- NFC is missing
Oppo F1 Unboxing & Full Review
OPPO F1 First Impressions + Hands On!
The handset comes with great features, especially it proves in its performance, software, camera and memory capacities. If your budget is around Rs. 17,000/- accept its minor disadvantages as mentioned and make the choice.