Oppo A15 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Oppo A15 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.9,999(India), $149(USA)
Oppo A15 Advantages (Pros):
- Oppo A15 comes with the latest OS Android 10, ColorOS 7.2.
- It offers a 6.52-inch IPS LCD touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 83% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD resolution(~269 PPI) with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Oppo A15 comes with ColorOS 7.2 user interface which offers great features.
- It is built with a glass front, plastic black, and surrounded by a plastic frame.
- The device is very lightweight to carry with just 175g and 7.9 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Oppo A15 has equipped with a good Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm) chipset and the performance is smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) processor and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. So gaming performance is good for basic games.
- It provides 2/3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 32 GB. and expandable memory is supported with microSDXC.
- It offers a Triple 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It offers a Single 5 MP, f/2.4, (wide) front-facing camera with additional features like HDR.
- The selfie camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable which is good for heavy usage. Supports Charging 10W.
- Supports other connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Supports FM radio.
- Oppo A15 is available in Dynamic Black, Mystery Blue colors to choose from.
Oppo A15 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS and the current latest version in Android 11.
- Come with the old Bluetooth 5.0 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.1.
- No Wi-Fi 6 support for faster internet connectivity.
- No 5G connectivity support.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for a better multimedia experience.
- No NFC connectivity support.
Check out Oppo A15 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, ColorOS 7.2|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.35 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Dynamic Black, Mystery Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD, 480 nits (typ)|
|Size||6.52 inches, 102.6 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||164 x 75.4 x 7.9 mm (6.46 x 2.97 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||175 g (6.17 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||—|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||5 MP, f/2.4, (wide)|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32 GB|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 4230 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast battery Charging||Charging 10W|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Nokia 2.4 features which is a competitor to A15
Oppo A15 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price, but we suggest picking Poco mobiles in this range as they offer more value than this smartphone.