OnePlus comes with another model called “3” in it’s latest release. Currently available in Amazon for online lovers to buy it. Pricing starts from Rs.27,999 in India & $411 in USA. Want to the know Advantages, Disadvantages, Price & Specifications of OnePlus 3 ? So, have a look on it.
Price: Rs.27,999(India), $411(USA)
- Latest Android OS, v6.0.1(Marshmallow).
- 5.5 inches, Optic AMOLED capacitive touch screen.
- 16 MP rear camera & 8 MP front facing camera
- Quad Core processor,
- 6 GB RAM.
- 3000 mAh Battery.
Advantages of OnePlus 3:
- OnePlus 3 runs on latest Android OS, v6.0.1 (Marshmallow)
- It flaunts 5.5-inch Full HD Optic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it
- It is incorporated with 6 GB of RAM.
- Powered by Qualcomm MSM8996 Snapdragon 820 Chipset which is very powerful than any other chipsets.
- Constructed with Quad-core processor in which one Dual-Core Kyro clocked at 2.15 GHz and other Duad-Core Kyro clocked at 1.6 GHz.
- Supports Dual-SIM feature in which both slots are for Nano – SIM’s
- Brings storage of a 64 GB with no memory expansion
- Comes with 16 MP rear camera and 8 MP front facing camera and with additional features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, OIS, panorama, HDR
- It has a pixel density of 401 pixels which gives you much clarity.
- It comes with Dash Charge technology which is faster, safer, and simply better than other charging technology.
- Supports 4K video recording at 2160p@30fps and also 720p@120fps.
- Corning Gorilla Glass 4 comes here as it’s protection and with Oxygen OS to balance between power and simplicity.
- Advanced graphics Adreno 530 that makes better experience in playing 3D games
- Incorporates with a powerful & stunning battery capacity of 3000 mAh that lasts for many hours and also supports Fast battery charging i.e 60% in 30 min.
- Performance is superb without any lags.
- Supports all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC
- Available in various color variants like Gray, Black, Gold
- Supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Document viewer, Photo/video editor
- Support sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, barometer
- Design and build quality is great and device looks slim.
Disadvantages of OnePlus 3:
- No Memory Expansion.
- No FM Radio support.
- Not a user replaceable battery device.
- Battery capacity need to be improved.
- No wireless charging.
OnePlus 3 is just an outstanding phone. It comes with huge RAM of 6 GB, 3000 mAh Battery capacity, Quad COre processor, latest chipset etc. We, personally suggest this.