OnePlus launched a new high budget smartphone 2 which comes with latest Android OS, v5.1 (Lollipop), Quad-core Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57 processor, 5.5 inches Screen Size , Primary camera 13MP, 3GB RAM / 4GB RAM and 3300mAh battery . The Expected price of OnePlus 2 will be around Rs.22,999/-(India) and $338(USA). This is released in the market and available in Amazon to buy. If you are planning to buy OnePlus 2 you must be aware of its advantages, disadvantages, price and specifications.
Price: Rs.22,999(India), $338(USA)
Advantages of OnePlus 2:
- OnePlus 2 comes with latest Android OS, v5.1(Lollipop).
- It presents 5.5 inch display with SUPER LTPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and Multiple touch feature with Oxygen UI.
- Its display has extraordinary pixel density of 401 ppi which makes your display looks fully HD.
- The screen is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 4 protection .
- It is mechanized with Quad-core Cortex-A53 & Quad-core 1.8 GHz Cortex-A57 processor and loaded by Qualcomm MSM8994 Snapdragon 810 chipset.
- It comes with 3 GB RAM / 4 GB RAM.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera with LED flash and 5 MP front facing camera which includes some features like Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, optical image stabilization, laser autofocus, dual-LED flash.
- This is a Nano-SIM supportive phone.
- Provides inbuilt memory storage of 16 GB / 64 GB.
- It comes with Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- It has super video recording of 2160p@ which helps to record HD videos.
- It has dual-LED.
- It has fast CPU.
- Connectives like bluetooth, Wifi, GPS, 3G, 4G and USB supports here.
- It has a extraordinary battery capacity of 3300 mAh which never make your drain earlier.
- Supports rich no.of sensors like Accelerometer, proximity, compass, Fingerprint sensor.
- Available in Sandstone Black variants.
- It supports fingerprint sensor.
- Its screen to body ratio is good i.e 73.3%.
- It has decent design and performance is superb with no lags.
- It supports Dual Sim.
- Swappable back panels.
- Reversible USB Type-C connector.
- It is the slimmest smartphone from OnePlus with 8.9 mm thickness.
- It comes with inbuilt android M features in advance.
Disadvantages of OnePlus 2:
- Front facing camera need to be improved a bit as it is high ranged mobile.
- This is Non Removable Battery.
- It comes with only one color.
- It has Heavy weight.
- No Memory card support.
- No quick charge option.
- It is not water or dust resistant mobile.
OnePlus 2 Review!
OnePlus 2 Review: A Faux Flagship for the Frugal
OnePlus 2 provides superb features like fingerprint sensor, 4 GB RAM, Reversible USB Type-C connector. It comes with new Oxygen UI and performance is superb with no lags. If your budget is above 25,000 you can grab this mobile. It is value for money!!