Nokia comes with a new low end smart phone called “3310 2017” to the market. Expected best price of Nokia 3310 2017 is around Rs. 3,299/- in India and $48 in USA. It is an upgraded version of legendary Nokia 3310 mobile. Check it’s complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Expected Price: Rs.3,299(India), $48(USA).
- Operating System: Nokia Series 30+
- 2.4 inch, TFT Display, 240 x 320 pixels
- 2 MP rear camera.
- 1200 mAh Battery.
Advantages of Nokia 3310 2017:
- Nokia 3310 2017 runs on Nokia Series 30+ Operating System
- Presents 2.4-inch with TFT screen.
- Constitutes with a internal memory of 16 MB and with expandable memory support up to 32 GB.
- Comes with 2 MP rear camera and no front facing camera and with additional features like LED flash.
- Its display has an average pixel density for its resolution (~167 ppi pixel density) which is just a required feature
- It has a battery capacity of 1200 mAh which is good and also removable battery device.
- It has screen-to-body ratio which is of 30.3%.
- Supports almost all connectives like Bluetooth, USB, FM Radio.
- It comes with Flashlight as it’s extra feature.
Disadvantages of Nokia 3310 2017:
- No 3G
- No 4G.
- Looks thicker
Nokia 3310 2017 is a just a 3310 phone with some modifications. Check the complete features and decide to go for it or not..