Nokia 3.1 Plus low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Nokia 3.1 Plus advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.11,499(India), $158(USA)
Nokia 3.1 Plus Advantages (Pros):
- Nokia 3.1 Plus comes with latest Android OS, v8.1(Oreo) Android One.
- It offers 6.0-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 77.5% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution(~268 PPI) with 18:9 aspect ratio.
- It is built with glass front/back and surrounded by the aluminum body.
- The device is heavy to carry with 180g and 8.2 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, Dual stand-by).
- It provides 2/3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Nokia 3.1 Plus has equipped with MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) and the performance is good very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. So gaming performance is moderate.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 400 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers Dual 13 MP (f/2.0, AF) + 5 MP (f/2.4, depth sensor) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.2, LED flash, HDR.
- Supports quad HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 3500 mAh(Non-removable)
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- It offers great loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Blue, White and Gray colors to choose.
Nokia 3.1 Plus Disadvantages (Cons):
- No full HD display.
- Come with old Bluetooth 4.1 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.0.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Nokia 3.1 Plus Specifications:
|Model Name||3.1 Plus|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.1|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Black, White and Gray|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.0 inches, 92.9 cm2 (~77.5% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~537 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||156.9 x 76.4 x 8.2 mm (6.18 x 3.01 x 0.32 in)|
|Weight||180 g (5.54 oz)|
|Build||Front glass, aluminum body|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||13 MP, f/2.0, AF
5 MP, f/2.4, depth sensor
|Other Main Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||8 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.2, LED flash, HDR|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16/32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 400 GB (uses a dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3500 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Y2 features which is a competitor to 3.1 Plus
Nokia 3.1 Plus smartphone comes with decent features & performance for its price, but nothing exciting in this smartphone. We suggest checking other smartphones also before purchasing this.