Nokia 3.1 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Nokia 3.1 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Nokia 3.1 price in India is around Rs.9,999 and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.9,999(India), $149(USA)
Nokia 3.1 Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 5.2 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-Core processor and Mediatek MT6750 chipset.
- 2/3 GB RAM and 16/32 GB Internal Memory
- 2990 mAh Battery
Nokia 3.1 Advantages (Pros):
- Nokia 3.1 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- Presents 5.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Nokia 3.1 display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution (~310 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2/3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Nokia 3.1 has equipped with MediaTek MT6750 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB.
- It offers 13 MP rear camera with additional features like (f/2.0), AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like (f/2.0).
- Supports HD video recording at 720p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 2990 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are good.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron colors to choose.
- Nokia 3.1 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Nokia 3.1 Disadvantages (Cons):
- No dual camera set up.
- The fingerprint sensor is missing.
- No full HD display.
- No fast charging support.
Check out Nokia 3.1 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×1.5 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.0 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Blue/Copper, Black/Chrome, White/Iron|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches, 69.8 cm2 (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~310 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||146.3 x 68.7 x 8.7 mm (5.76 x 2.70 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||138.3 g (4.87 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP|
|Other Camera Features||(f/2.0), AF, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16/32 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2990 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|NFC||Yes (APAC & EMEA only)|
|Sensors||Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 6 Pro features which is a competitor to 3.1
Nokia 3.1 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price, but misses fingerprint sensor, Full HD display, and fast charging, we suggest to other mobiles also if you are looking for a good mobile below 15k.