Nokia 2.4 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Nokia 2.4 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.10,499(India), $149(USA)
Nokia 2.4 Advantages (Pros):
- Nokia 2.4 comes with the OS Android 10, planned upgrade to Android 11.
- It offers a 6.5-inch IPS LCD touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 80.6% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD resolution(~270 PPI) with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Nokia 2.4 comes with a stock Android user interface which offers smooth performance and good features.
- The device is lightweight to carry with 194g and 8.7 mm in thickness.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Nokia 2.4 has equipped with a basic Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm) chipset and the performance is good for basic tasks with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 processor and PowerVR GE8320 GPU. So gaming performance is good for basic games.
- It provides 2/3 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB. and expandable memory is supported with microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- It offers a Dual 13 MP, AF + 2 MP, (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It offers a Single 5 MP, f/2.4 front-facing camera.
- It has a battery capacity of Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable which is good for heavy usage.
- Supports other connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Supports FM radio.
- Nokia 2.4 is available in Fjord, Dusk, Charcoal colors to choose from.
Nokia 2.4 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS and the current latest version in Android 11.
- Performance is not smooth and heating problems.
- Costly for its features.
- No Wi-Fi 6 support for faster internet connectivity.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for a better multimedia experience.
- No NFC connectivity support.
- Many sensors are missing.
- No fast charging support
Check out Nokia 2.4 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10, planned upgrade to Android 11|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6762 Helio P22 (12 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Fjord, Dusk, Charcoal|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.0 cm2 (~80.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~270 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||165.9 x 76.3 x 8.7 mm (6.53 x 3.00 x 0.34 in)|
|Weight||195 g (6.88 oz)|
|Other Display Features||—|
|Main Camera Features|
|Dual Camera||13 MP, AF
2 MP, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||5 MP, f/2.4|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32/64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (dedicated slot)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast battery Charging||No|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Poco C3 features which is a competitor to 2.4
Nokia 2.4 smartphone comes with average features & performance for its price. We suggest picking Poco mobiles in this range as they offer more value than this smartphone.