Nokia 1 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Nokia 1 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Nokia 1 price in India is around Rs.5,999 and $99 in the USA. Currently, it is not available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.5,999(India), $99(USA)
Nokia 1 Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo Go).
- 4.5 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 5 MP rear camera, 2 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Mediatek MT6737M chipset.
- 1 GB RAM and 8 GB Internal Memory
- 2150 mAh Battery
Nokia 1 Advantages (Pros):
- Nokia 1 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo Go).
- Presents 4.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Nokia 1 display has moderate pixel density for its HD resolution (~218 PPI pixel density)
- It supports hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 1 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Nokia 1 has equipped with Mediatek MT6737M Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 8 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only.
- It offers 5 MP rear camera with additional features like LED flash, Geo-tagging
- It offers 2 MP front-facing camera.
- Supports video recording at 480p.
- It has the battery capacity of 2150 mAh which is average for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Warm Red, Dark Blue colors to choose.
Nokia 1 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Performace is not smooth and heating problems.
- Costly for its features.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD card at a time.
- Battery capacity is average. So it won’t last for a full working day.
- Many sensors are missing like fingerprint, gyro, compass.
- Poor camera features.
- With just 1 GB RAM, multitasking will not be good at all.
- Display quality is mediocre.
Check out Nokia 1 Specifications:
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.1 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Warm Red, Dark Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||4.5 inches, 55.8 cm2 (~61.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||480 x 854 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~218 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||133.6 x 67.8 x 9.5 mm (5.26 x 2.67 x 0.37 in)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Primary Camera||5 MP|
|Secondary Camera||2 MP|
|Other Camera Features||LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||8 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot) – dual SIM model only|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 2150 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5A features which is a competitor to 1
Nokia 1 smartphone comes with poor features & performance for its price. There are so many cons in this smartphone, we suggest to check other mobiles from Xiaomi brand if you are looking for a good budget mobile.