Motorola One Power mid-range smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola One Power advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on the Indian market to buy.
Best Price: Rs.15,990(India), $299(USA)
Motorola One Power Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola One Power comes with latest Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One
- It offers 6.2-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 81.7% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has superb pixel density for its Quad HD resolution(~402 PPI) with 18.7:9 aspect ratio.
- The phone is protected by splash resistant proof.
- The device weighs heavy with 198 g and 8.4 mm in thickness.
- Supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- It provides 3/4/6 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Motorola One Power has equipped with good mid-range Qualcomm Snapdragon 636 chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor and Adreno 509 GPU. So gaming performance is good for most of the games.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers dual 16 MP (f/1.8, 1.12µm, PDAF) + 5 MP (f/2.2, depth sensor) rear camera with additional features like Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 12 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, 1.25µm.
- Supports Quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 15W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Midnight Black color to choose.
- Motorola One Power supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Motorola One Power Disadvantages (Cons):
- Very few colors to choose from.
- Very heavy to carry.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
Check out Motorola One Power Specifications:
|Model Name||One Power|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.1 (Oreo), planned upgrade to Android 9.0 (Pie); Android One|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM636 Snapdragon 636|
|Processor||Octa-core 1.8 GHz Kryo 260|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.2 inches, 96.9 cm2 (~81.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2246 pixels, 18.7:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||156 x 76 x 8.4 mm (6.14 x 2.99 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||198 g (6.98 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch|
|Main Camera||16 MP f/1.8, 1.12µm, PDAF + 5 MP, f/2.2, depth sensor|
|Other Main Features||Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera||12 MP|
|Other Selfie Features||f/2.0, 1.25µm|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||32/64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE, EDR|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 5W, Splash resistant|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Nokia 6.1 Plus features which is a competitor to One Power
Motorola One Power smartphone comes with superb battery back up, but it is very heavy to carry. There are many smartphones in this range which offer similar value like Nokia 6.1 Plus, Asus Max Pro and Redmi Note 5 Pro. So please check them before purchasing this Motorola smartphone.