Motorola launched a new mid range smart phone called Moto Z2 Play to the market. Expected price is around Rs.27,999/- in India and $399 in USA. Currently it is not available in market but expected to launch by this month end. So, check Motorola Moto Z2 Play complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: Rs.27,999(India), $399(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat).
- Super AMOLED Full HD Capacitive touch screen, 16M Colors.
- 12 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor.
- 3/4 GB RAM
- 3000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Motorola Moto Z2 Play:
- Motorola Moto Z2 Play comes with latest Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch Super AMOLED Full HD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM.
- It encompasses with Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53 processor
- It is equipped with Qualcomm MSM8953-pro Snapdragon 626 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 256 GB.
- Comes with 12 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like f/1.7, phase detection and laser auto focus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, Auto-HDR.
- Supports Single SIM / Dual SIM features in which both slots are for Nano SIM’s
- Its display has stunning pixel density for its resolution (~401 ppi pixel density) which is required.
- It has great screen-to-body ratio .
- Full HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30fps, 720p@120fps.
- Comes with Splash and dust resistant.
- It has average battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is just good for this range.
- Performance is good with no lags
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC
- It comes with additional features like Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Design is impressive and looks stylish
Disadvantages of Motorola Moto Z2 Play:
- Little bit pricey for its features.
- Very minor improvement in performance when compared with previous generation.
- Comes as a Non Removable Battery Device.
- Battery capacity is very poor for its full HD display.
Check out specifications of Motorola Moto Z2 Play:
|Model Name||Moto Z2 Play|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1(Nougat)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm MSM8953-Pro Snapdragon 626|
|Colors||Lunar Gray, Fine Gold, Nimbus Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~70.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels (~401 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||156.2 x 76.2 x 6 mm (6.15 x 3.00 x 0.24 in)|
|Weight||145 g (5.11 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch and Corning Gorilla Glass protection|
|Primary Camera||12 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@60fps, 720p@120fps|
|Other Camera Features||f/1.7, phase detection and laser autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.4 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, Auto-HDR|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB|
|Memory||3/4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|3G||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100, CDMA2000|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||3.1, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, magnetic connector|
|Bluetooth||v4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging: 50% in 30 min|
|Motorola Moto Z2 Play Price in India is Rs.27,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Motorola Moto Z2 Play seems like a mid range smart phone with it's features. We suggest you to choose other smart phones, because of it's huge price. It comes with middling features. So, just avoid it.