Motorola launched a new mid-range smartphone called Moto X4 into the market. The price is around Rs.22,999/- in India and $349 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy. So, check out Motorola Moto X4 complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications before purchasing.
Best Price: Rs.22,999(India), $349(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1(Nougat).
- 5.2 inch LTPS IPS LCD Full HD Capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 12 MP rear camera, 16 MP secondary camera.
- Octa Core processor and Snapdragon 630 chipset.
- 4 GB RAM
- 3000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Motorola Moto X4:
- Motorola Moto X4 comes with Android OS, v7.1(Nougat) planned to upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo).
- Presents 5.2-inch LTPS IPS LCD Full HD capacitive touchscreen with Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It provides 3/4 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- It is equipped with Snapdragon 630 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 32/64 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (Uses SIM 2 slot).
- Comes with Dual 12 MP rear camera with additional features like f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 12 MP, 1.12 µm pixel size @ 8 MP, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR.
- It offers 16 MP front-facing camera with additional features like f/2.0, 1.0 µm pixel size, 1080p, LED flash.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Its display has good pixel density for its Full HD resolution (~424 PPI pixel density)
- It has the average screen-to-body ratio.
- Quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps,.
- It has the battery capacity of 3000 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It is available in Super Black, Sterling Blue colors to choose.
- It supports additional features like Fast battery charging (15W), IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meters and 30 minutes, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
Disadvantages of Motorola Moto X4:
- Comes with hybrid SIM slot, so you can’t use both dual SIM and microSD card same time.
- Poor screen-to-body ratio (too much bezel for the size).
- Comes with old Android OS.
Check out specifications of Motorola Moto X4:
|Model Name||Moto X4|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1 (Nougat), planned upgrade to Android 8.0 (Oreo)|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 630|
|Colors||Super Black, Sterling Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||LTPS IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.2 inches, 74.5 cm2 (~68.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 1920 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~424 ppi density)/td>|
|Dimensions||148.4 x 73.4 x 8 mm (5.84 x 2.89 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||163 g (5.75 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 MP|
|Secondary Camera||16 MP|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps,|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0 + 8 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash, 1.4 µm pixel size @ 12 MP, 1.12 µm pixel size @ 8 MP, geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR.|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)|
|Memory||3/4 GB RAM|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, WiFi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE, EDR, aptX|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO/td>|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging (15W), IP68 certified – dust/waterproof over 1.5 meter and 30 minutes, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.|
|Motorola Moto X4 Price in India is Rs.22,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Check out Honor 9i features which is a competitor to Moto X4
Motorola Moto X4 smartphone comes with great camera and performance is good for its price, but it comes with big bezels around the display which is an old design considering 2017 standards. If the design is okay for you then it is a great smartphone with all-round performance.