Motorola Moto G9 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G9 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.10,999(India), $149(USA)
Motorola Moto G9 Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G9 comes with the OS Android 10.
- It offers a 6.5-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 82.2% and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its HD resolution(~269 PPI) with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Motorola Moto G9 comes with a stock Android user interface that offers great features.
- It is built with a glass front, plastic back, and surrounded by a plastic frame.
- It supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- Motorola Moto G9 has equipped with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 (11 nm) chipset and the performance is smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver) processor and Adreno 610 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB. and expandable memory is supported with microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- It offers a Triple 48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30/60fps.
- It offers a Single 8 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm front-facing camera with additional features like HDR.
- The selfie camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging 20W.
- Supports other connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity.
- Supports FM radio.
- Motorola Moto G9 is available in Forest Green, Sapphire Blue colors to choose from.
- It supports additional features like Water-repellent coating.
Motorola Moto G9 Disadvantages (Cons):
- No full HD display.
- Old Android OS and the current latest version in Android 11.
- Come with the old Bluetooth 5.0 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.1.
- No 3.5 mm headphone jack support.
- No Wi-Fi 6 support for faster internet connectivity.
- No 5G connectivity support.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- No stereo speakers for a better multimedia experience.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
Check out Motorola Moto G9 Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G9|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Colors||Forest Green, Sapphire Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||165.2 x 75.7 x 9.2 mm (6.50 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||200 g (7.05 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||—|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||48 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||8 MP, f/2.2, 1.12µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 20W|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEPP, SUPL|
|Water Proof||Water-repellent coating|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Oppo F17 features which is a competitor to Moto G9
Motorola Moto G9 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. We suggest purchasing this mobile if your budget is around 10k, but the Full HD display is missing here.