Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.8,999(India), $99(USA)
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite comes with the Android OS, v9 and the stock Android user interface offers smooth performance, great features.
- It offers 6.5-inch IPS LCD display with superb pixel density for its HD resolution(~269 PPI).
- It is built with a glass front, plastic back, and surrounded by the plastic frame. The device is lightweight to carry with below 200g.
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite has equipped with average Mediatek Helio P35 (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is mediocre with PowerVR GE8320 GPU.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 64 GB that supports expandable memory using microSDXC (dedicated slot).
- It offers Triple 16 MP (wide) + 2 MP (macro)+ 2 MP (depth) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports full HD video recording.
- It offers a single 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like HDR and full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 10W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 4.2, micro USB 2.0, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity.
- Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite supports additional features like 3.5mm jack, FM radio, Splash resistant.
Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- Performance is not smooth and heating problems.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Come with an old Bluetooth 4.2 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.1.
- No USB Type C reversible connector support
- No NFC connectivity support.
- No full HD display.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
Check out Motorola Moto G8 Power Lite Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G8 Power Lite|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 9.0 (Pie)|
|Chipset||Mediatek MT6765 Helio P35 (12nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)|
|Colors||Arctic Blue, Royal Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.5 inches, 102.8 cm2 (~82.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1600 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~269 PPI density)|
|Dimensions||164.9 x 75.8 x 9.2 mm (6.49 x 2.98 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||200 g (7.05 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||N/A|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses dedicated slot)|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1.0µm, PDAF
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
|Other Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||8 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1.12µm|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 10W|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||No|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||micro USB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Water Proof||Splash resistant|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||N/A|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Realme Narzo 10A features which is a competitor