Motorola Moto G8 Power low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G8 Power advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.12,999(India), $149(USA)
Motorola Moto G8 Power Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G8 Power comes with the latest Android OS, v10 and the stock Android user interface offers smooth performance, great features.
- It offers 6.4-inch IPS LCD display with superb pixel density for its full HD resolution(~399 PPI).
- It is built with a glass front, plastic back, and surrounded by the aluminum frame. The device is lightweight to carry with below 200g.
- Motorola Moto G8 Power has equipped with good Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 (Octa-core processor) Chipset and the gaming performance is superb with Adreno 610 GPU.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking and brings an internal memory of 64 GB that supports expandable memory using microSDXC (shared SIM slot).
- It offers Quad 16 MP (wide) + 8 MP (telephoto)+ 8 MP (ultrawide) + 2 MP (macro) rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports quad HD video recording and also supports HDR video, gyro-EIS.
- It offers a single 16 MP front-facing camera with additional features like HDR and full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast battery charging 18W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, USB Type C, 3G, 4G.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity.
- Motorola Moto G8 Power supports additional features like 3.5mm jack, stereo speakers, FM radio, Splash resistant.
Motorola Moto G8 Power Disadvantages (Cons):
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with a hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD cards at a time.
- No NFC connectivity support.
Check out Motorola Moto G8 Power Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G8 Power|
|SIM Type||Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 (11 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (4×2.0 GHz Kryo 260 Gold & 4×1.8 GHz Kryo 260 Silver)|
|Colors||Smoke Black, Capri Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||6.4 inches, 100.7 cm2 (~85.1% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2300 pixels (~399 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||156 x 75.8 x 9.6 mm (6.14 x 2.98 x 0.38 in)|
|Weight||197 g (6.95 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, aluminum frame (6000 series)|
|Other Display Features||N/A|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Main Camera Features|
|Quad Camera||16 MP, f/1.7, (wide), 1/2.8″, 1.12µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, (telephoto), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm, PDAF, 2x optical zoom
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.2, (macro), 1/5.0″, 1.75µm
|Other Features||LED flash, panorama, HDR|
|Video Recording||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@30fps (gyro-EIS)|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.0, (wide), 1/3.0″, 1.0µm|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 18W|
|Reverse Wireless Charging||No|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO|
|Water Proof||Splash resistant|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||stereo speakers|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi Note 9 features which is a competitor