Motorola Moto G71 5G medium-range smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G71 5G advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.18999 (India), $249 (USA)
Motorola Moto G71 5G Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G71 5G comes with Android version 11.
- Motorola Moto G71 5G offers good quality 6.4 inches full HD display with 400 nits brightness which is great for multimedia consumption.
- Motorola Moto G71 5G comes with a bright AMOLED display. .
- It supports Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It supports a 5G network for superior call & internet connectivity.
- Motorola Moto G71 5G has equipped with a powerful Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm) chipset and the performance is smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver) processor and Adreno 619 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- It provides 6 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 128 GB to store the data.
- It offers three rear cameras with a 50 MP wide camera, f1.8 aperture for more light, an 8 MP ultrawide camera to capture a wide range of areas, and a 2 MP macro camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports 1080p video recording.
- It offers one selfie camera with a 16 MP wide camera, f2.2 aperture for more light.
- The selfie camera supports 1080p video recording.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging at 33W and additional features like 50% in 30 min.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.0, 5G, NFC, USB Type C.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (Rear-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Proximity.
- It offers a 3.5mm headphone jack to listen to audio and take calls.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Neptune Green, Arctic Blue, Iron Black colors to choose from.
- Motorola Moto G71 5G supports additional features like a Water-repellent design.
Motorola Moto G71 5G Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS, the current latest version is 12.
- Display refresh rate is poor for its price range.
- No stereo speakers for a better multimedia experience.
- No microSD slot to expand memory.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Come with an old Bluetooth 5.0 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.2.
- No telephoto camera to zoom very far objects.
- Compass, Heart rate, Barometer sensors are missing.
- It is built with plastic so no premium feel.
Check out Motorola Moto G71 5G Full Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G71 5G|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM6375 Snapdragon 695 5G (6 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 660 Gold & 6×1.7 GHz Kryo 660 Silver)|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Body|
|Size||6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2 (~83.0% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~411 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||161.2 x 73.9 x 8.5 mm (6.35 x 2.91 x 0.33 in)|
|Weight||179 g (6.31 oz)|
|Other Display Features|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Memory & RAM||128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 30W/33W, 50% in 30 min (advertised)|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|NFC||Yes (market/region dependent)|
|Water & Dust Proof||No|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||Water-repellent design|