Motorola Moto G6 Plus low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G6 Plus advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Motorola Moto G6 Plus price in India is around Rs.17,999 and $299 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.17,999(India), $299(USA)
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 5.9 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- Dual 12 MP + 5 MP rear camera, 8 MP secondary camera.
- Octa-Core processor and Snapdragon 630 chipset.
- 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB Internal Memory
- 3200 mAh Battery
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G6 Plus comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- Presents 5.9-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Motorola Moto G6 Plus display has good pixel density for its Full HD+ resolution (~409 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 4/6 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Octa-core processor.
- Motorola Moto G6 Plus has equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot).
- It offers Dual 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2) rear camera with additional features like dual pixel phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR.
- It offers 8 MP front-facing camera with additional features like (f/2.2), LED flash, 1080p.
- Supports Quad HD video recording at 2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps
- It has the battery capacity of 3200 mAh which is good for heavy usage.
- Performance is smooth with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It offers great and loudspeakers with Dolby atoms.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Gold, Deep Indigo, Nimbus colors to choose.
- Motorola Moto G6 Plus supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 15W, Splash resistant.
Motorola Moto G6 Plus Disadvantages (Cons):
- No wireless charging support.
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- Snapdragon 630 is old and underpowered, they should have used latest Snapdragon 636 for better performance.
Check out Motorola Moto G6 Plus Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G6 Plus|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 630|
|Processor||Octa-core 2.2 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Gold, Deep Indigo, Nimbus|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.9 inches, 89.8 cm2 (~74.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2160 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~409 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||160 x 75.5 x 8 mm (6.30 x 2.97 x 0.31 in)|
|Weight||167 g (5.89 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3|
|Primary Camera||Dual 12 MP (f/1.7) + 5 MP (f/2.2)|
|Secondary Camera||8 MP (f/2.2), LED flash, 1080p|
|Video Recording||2160p@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps|
|Other Camera Features||dual pixel phase detection autofocus, dual-LED dual-tone flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama, auto-HDR|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 3200 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector|
|Bluetooth||5.0, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 15W, Splash resistant, Dolby atoms.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Galaxy J6 features which is a competitor to Moto G6 Plus
Motorola Moto G6 Plus smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price. It excels in all the departments but they should have provided Snapdragon 636 for better performance, we suggest to check other mobiles also if you are looking for a good mobile around 20k.