Motorola Moto G51 5G low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G51 5G advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.14999 (India), $199 (USA)
Motorola Moto G51 5G Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G51 5G comes with Android version 11.
- Motorola Moto G51 5G offers good quality 6.8 inches full HD display with 400 nits brightness which is great for multimedia consumption.
- Motorola Moto G51 5G comes with an IPS display with great viewing angles. It supports 120Hz for smooth animations.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It supports a 5G network for superior call & internet connectivity.
- Motorola Moto G51 5G has equipped with a powerful Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm) chipset and the performance is smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460) processor and Adreno 619 GPU. So gaming performance is good.
- It provides 4 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 64 GB to store the data expandable memory is supported.
- It offers three rear cameras with a 50 MP wide camera, f1.8 aperture for more light, an 8 MP ultrawide camera to capture a wide range of areas, and a 2 MP macro camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports 1080p video recording.
- It offers one selfie camera with a 13 MP wide camera, f2.2 aperture for more light.
- The selfie camera supports 1080p video recording.
- It has a battery capacity of 5000 mAh(Non-removable) which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging at 20W.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac), Bluetooth 5.1, 5G, NFC, USB Type C.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (Side-mounted), Accelerometer, Gyro, Compass, Proximity.
- It offers a 3.5mm headphone jack to listen to audio and take calls.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Indigo Blue, Bright Silver, Aqua Blue colors to choose from.
- Motorola Moto G51 5G supports additional features like a Water-repellent design.
Motorola Moto G51 5G Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS, the current latest version is 12.
- Comes with a hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD cards at a time.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
- Come with an old Bluetooth 5.1 version. The latest is Bluetooth 5.2.
- No telephoto camera to zoom very far objects.
- Heart rate, Barometer sensors are missing.
- It is built with plastic so no premium feel.
Check out Motorola Moto G51 5G Full Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G51 5G|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 11|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460)|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Body|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD, 120Hz|
|Size||6.8 inches, 111.6 cm2 (~85.6% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||170.5 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm (6.71 x 3.01 x 0.36 in)|
|Weight||208 g (7.34 oz)|
|Other Display Features|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||50 MP, f/1.8 (wide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm – Global
16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.12µm – China only
|RAM and Storage|
|Memory & RAM||64GB 4GB RAM, 64GB 6GB RAM 128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Charging||Fast charging 20W – India
Charging 10W – Global
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wi-Fi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE, aptX HD/Adaptive|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO|
|NFC||Yes (market/region dependent)|
|Water & Dust Proof||No|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||Water-repellent design|