Motorola Moto G 5G high-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto G 5G advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems, and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.20,999(India), $299(USA)
Motorola Moto G 5G Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto G 5G comes with the OS Android 10.
- It offers a 6.7-inch LTPS IPS LCD, HDR10 capacitive touchscreen with a good screen-to-body ratio of 85.7%, and Multitouch in it.
- Its display has good pixel density for its full HD resolution(~393 PPI) with a 20:9 aspect ratio.
- Motorola Moto G 5G comes with a stock Android user interface that offers great features.
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It supports 5G connectivity for faster internet speeds.
- Motorola Moto G 5G has equipped with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm) Chipset and the performance is very smooth with no lags.
- It encompasses with Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570) processor and Adreno 619 GPU. So gaming performance is stunning.
- It provides 4/6 GB of RAM for uninterrupted multitasking.
- Brings an internal memory of 64/128 GB. and expandable memory is supported with microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot).
- It offers a Triple 48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF + 8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF rear camera with additional features like LED flash, HDR, panorama.
- The main camera supports quad HD video recording at 4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS.
- It offers a Single 16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm front-facing camera with additional features like HDR.
- The selfie camera supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has a battery capacity of Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable which is good for heavy usage. Supports Fast charging 20W.
- Supports other connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.1, USB Type C, 3G, 4G, NFC.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass.
- Supports FM radio.
- Motorola Moto G 5G is available in Volcanic Gray, Frosted Silver colors to choose from.
Motorola Moto G 5G Disadvantages (Cons):
- Old Android OS.
- No wireless charging support.
- No Wi-Fi 6 support for faster internet connectivity.
- No 5G connectivity support.
- No display protection like gorilla glass.
- Comes with a hybrid SIM slot. So you can’t use both SIM cards and microSD cards at a time.
- No water or dust resistance.
- No stereo speakers for a better multimedia experience.
- A little bit heavy to carry.
Check out Motorola Moto G 5G Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto G 5G|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 10|
|Chipset||Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G (8 nm)|
|Processor||Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 570 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 570)|
|Colors||Volcanic Gray, Frosted Silver|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||LTPS IPS LCD, HDR10|
|Size||6.7 inches, 108.4 cm2 (~85.7% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~393 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||166.1 x 76.1 x 9.9 mm (6.54 x 3.00 x 0.39 in)|
|Weight||212 g (7.48 oz)|
|Build||Glass front, plastic back, plastic frame|
|Other Display Features||—|
|Main Camera Features|
|Triple Camera||48 MP, f/1.7, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF
8 MP, f/2.2, 118˚ (ultrawide), 1.12µm
2 MP, f/2.4, (macro), AF
|Other Features||LED flash, HDR, panorama|
|Video Recording||4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS|
|Selfie Camera Features|
|Single Camera||16 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1.0µm|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||64/128 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)|
|Battery Capacity & Features|
|Type||Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable|
|Fast battery Charging||Fast charging 20W|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||USB Type-C 2.0|
|Bluetooth||5.1, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, LTEEP, SUPL|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass|
|Additional Features & Apps||—|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Samsung Galaxy Note 8 features which is a competitor to Moto G 5G