Motorola Moto E5 low-end smartphone launched into the market. So, check out Motorola Moto E5 advantages (Pros), disadvantages (Cons), problems and drawbacks/defects before purchasing. Motorola Moto E5 price in India is around Rs.8,999 and $149 in the USA. Currently, it is available on online shopping sites like Flipkart, Amazon to buy.
Best Price: Rs.8,999(India), $149(USA)
Motorola Moto E5 Key Features:
- Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- 5.7 inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors.
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad-Core processor and Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- 2 GB RAM and 16 GB Internal Memory
- 4000 mAh Battery
Motorola Moto E5 Advantages (Pros):
- Motorola Moto E5 comes with latest Android OS, v8.0(Oreo).
- Presents 5.7-inch IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with full view display and Multitouch in it.
- Its display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass.
- It has a good screen-to-body ratio for the better viewing experience.
- Motorola Moto E5 display has good pixel density for its HD+ resolution (~282 PPI pixel density)
- It supports Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by).
- It provides 2 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core processor.
- Motorola Moto E5 has equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 425 Chipset.
- Brings an internal memory of 16 GB and expandable memory is supported up to 256 GB (uses Dedicated slot).
- It offers 13 MP (f/2.0, 1.12µm) rear camera with additional features like phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama.
- It offers 5 MP front-facing camera with additional features like (f/2.2), LED flash
- Supports full HD video recording at 1080p@30fps.
- It has the battery capacity of 4000 mAh which is great for heavy usage.
- Performance is good with no lags.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC(Single SIM model).
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity.
- Design and build quality are great.
- It offers great and loudspeakers.
- Supports FM radio.
- It is available in Flash gray, Fine Gold colors to choose.
- Motorola Moto E5 supports additional features like Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 10W.
Motorola Moto E5 Disadvantages (Cons):
- Less RAM & internal memory .
- No stereo speakers for the better multimedia experience.
- The chipset is underpowered for its price.
- Many sensors are missing like gyro & compass etc.
Check out Motorola Moto E5 Specifications:
|Model Name||Moto E5|
|SIM Type||Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)</td|
|Operating System||Android 8.0|
|Chipset||Qualcomm Snapdragon 425|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.4 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Flash gray, Fine Gold|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.7 inches, 83.8 cm2 (~75.2% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1440 pixels, 18:9 ratio (~282 ppi density)|
|Dimensions||154.4 x 72.2 x 9 mm (6.08 x 2.84 x 0.35 in)|
|Weight||174 g (6.14 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi-Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass|
|Primary Camera||13 MP (f/2.0, 1.12µm)|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP (f/2.2), LED flash|
|Other Camera Features||phase detection autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama|
|RAM and Storage|
|Internal Memory||16 GB|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 256 GB (uses Dedicated slot)|
|Type||Non-removable Li-Ion 4000 mAh battery|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS|
|NFC||Yes (Single SIM model)|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, Fast battery charging 10W.|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct. Source
Check out Redmi 5 Plus features which is a competitor to Moto E5
Motorola Moto E5 smartphone comes with good features & performance for its price, but it is underpowered with a very old chipset. We suggest checking Redmi 5 Plus before purchasing this smartphone.