Motorola launched a new low end smart phone called Moto E4 Plus to the market. The price is around ₹ 9,999/- in India and $179 in USA. Currently it is available in Flipkart online shopping site to buy. So, check Motorola Moto E4 Plus complete advantages, disadvantages, price & specifications.
Best Price: ₹ 9,999(India), $179(USA)
- Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat).
- 5.5 inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- 13 MP rear camera, 5 MP secondary camera.
- Quad Core processor.
- 3 GB RAM
- 5000 mAh Battery
Advantages of Motorola Moto E4 Plus :
- Motorola Moto E4 Plus comes with latest Android OS, v7.1.1(Nougat).
- Presents 5.5-inch HD IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen and Multitouch in it
- It provides 3 GB RAM for multitasking.
- It encompasses with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 processor.
- It is equipped with Mediatek MT6737.
- Brings an internal memory of 16/32 GB and expandable memory supported with up to 128 GB.
- Comes with 13 MP rear camera and 5 MP front facing camera and with additional features like f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR
- Supports Single SIM / Dual SIM features in which both slots are for Nano SIM’s
- Its display has moderate pixel density for its resolution (~267 ppi pixel density) .
- Comes with Corning Gorilla Glass 3, oleophobic coating for screen protection.
- It has superb battery capacity of 5000 mAh which is just good for this range.
- Supports almost all connectives like Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB, 3G, 4G, NFC
- It comes with additional features like Fast battery charging, Document viewer, Photo editor/viewer, Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic.
- Supports sensors like Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity
- Design is impressive.
Disadvantages of Motorola Moto E4 Plus:
- Pricey for its features.
- Mediatek performance is average, they should have provided Snapdragon 430 chip set
- Comes with few sensors – Compass and gyro missing.
- Camera features are middling.
- Display is poor they should have provided Full HD.
- Heavy weight almost 200 gms.
Check out specifications of Motorola Moto E4 Plus :
|Model Name||Moto E4 Plus|
|SIM Type||Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)|
|Operating System||Android 7.1.1(Nougat)|
|Processor||Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53|
|Colors||Iron Grey, Blush Gold, Oxford Blue|
|Accessories in Box||—|
|Display & Dimensions|
|Touch Screen||IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors|
|Size||5.5 inches (~69.4% screen-to-body ratio)|
|Resolution||720 x 1280 pixels (~267 ppi pixel density)|
|Dimensions||155 x 77.5 x 9.6 mm (6.10 x 3.05 x 0.38 in)|
|Weight||198 g (6.98 oz)|
|Other Display Features||Multi Touch, Corning Gorilla Glass 3, oleophobic coating|
|Primary Camera||13 MP|
|Secondary Camera||5 MP|
|Other Camera Features||f/2.0, autofocus, LED flash, 1.12 µm pixel size, geo-tagging, panorama, HDR|
|Type||Non Removable Li-Ion 5000 mAh battery|
|Memory and Storage|
|Expandable Memory||microSD, up to 128 GB|
|Internet & Connectivity|
|Wifi||Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot|
|USB Connectivity||microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go|
|Bluetooth||4.2, A2DP, LE|
|GPS||Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS|
|Sensors||Fingerprint (front-mounted), accelerometer, proximity|
|Additional Features & Apps||Fast battery charging|
|Motorola Moto E4 Plus Price in India is ₹ 9,999/-|
Disclaimer: We can not guarantee that the information on this page is 100% correct.
Motorola Moto E4 Plus smartphone comes with ordinary features. Except battery there is nothing great in this mobile. Better buy Xiaomi mobiles, that provides complete features within your budget.